One of the Freemasons aims is to make a significant difference to people in real need, and as the air ambulance service is not part of the NHS it relies upon donations to operate, this has become and important charity and a worthy cause for their support.
Air Ambulances save the lives of thousands of people every year by getting doctors and paramedics to patients in emergency situations, as quickly as possible. At our most vulnerable, Air Ambulance's deliver Paramedics, with highly specialised training to the vulnerable or critically ill or injured.
Air Ambulances are constantly developing their aircrew's knowledge and skill sets to help meet the needs of the patients. The clinical scope of practice of aircrew's is continually developing to further ensure they can support you with critically ill or injured patients.
In 2012, The Freemasons' Grand Charity announced over £1 million has been donated to rescue services since 2007. Every Air Ambulance charity in England and Wales has received funding. However it has not stopped their, and Funding continues, with the London Freemasons pledging £2million for London Air Ambulance.
Below you will Find the latest Posts and Videos Highlighting the funding and commitment of Freemasons towards the Air Ambulance Services around the United Kingdom
- £1,300 lift for air ambulance from Freemasons
- Freemasons donate to SCAA (Scottish Charity Air Ambulance)
- Freemasons of Pioneer Lodge donate £500 to the Derbyshire, Leicestershire and Rutland Air Ambulance
- Freemasons & Midlands Air Ambulance mark 25-year partnership and over £1.1 million in donations
- Freemasons Donate £500 to Air Ambulance
- Freemasons Donate £400 to Air Ambulance
- Globe and Laurel Lodge of Freemasons help keep Kent Air Ambulance flying.
- Freemasons golf day raises £200 for Midlands Air Ambulance
- Lincolnshire Freemasons give Magpas Air Ambulance a helping hand
- Freemasons Clay Pigeon Shoot raises £1910 for Air Ambulance